Sunday, March 4, 2012

I love my Fitbit!!

A few days ago I bought a Fitbit Ultra. I have been looking for something the passed few months that would motivate me to exercise (or at least to just move more during the day). I checked in to several other "fitness trackers" but none of them seemed right for me. The price was too high or you had to pay a monthly fee for use of their site...all of which I couldn't do. In the end I just forgot about it. Fast forward a few months and I saw one of my friends on Twitter talking about a Fitbit. I had never heard of it before so I checked into what it is. I was surprised at the low price and that use of their site was free! I immediately wanted one! It didn't look very complicated to use at all.
I got one a few days ago and I am hooked. I love how it tracks all my steps and even my sleep efficiency. It has totally motivated me to move more throughout the day as I do want to see my numbers go up. With that in mind, I have to go now as I have been sitting on this computer way too long. Time to get some more steps!!!  :)


***I did not in any way get paid by Fitbit to write about their product. I just bought one and liked it so much that I wanted to share about it! This post is entirely my own opinion about the Fitbit Ultra.

1 comment:

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)