Saturday, January 7, 2012

Homemade gift tags

I went to wrap presents one morning and I realized that I didn't have any more tags. All of my sticker tag pages were empty. I had to figure something out. So I took some old Christmas cards that I had and cut them apart to use as gift tags. It worked beautifully! I also took some colored card stock and just put some Christmas rub-ons and stickers on them. That worked as well. You could pretty much use anything you have lying around.

I made enough to use for a couple of years...
 


My gift wrapping mess...  
Here are some close-ups of the gift tags.






2 comments:

  1. hi, i'm from Brazil and I loved your blog!! make me a visit later...

    http://artemrosa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked that blog, design is superb.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)