Monday, January 9, 2012

Get a life!! (Just write...#10)

I got woken up early this morning by my whining child and a flood of text messages. My parents are back from their cruise and they had to tell me about it. I am really glad they are back. We missed them a lot. Point being that we live really close to each other and I wasn't able to see them everyday. That was hard for me. Aside from the fact that AF was here and making me extra emotional, I had a very long weekend. I don't know what to do with myself when I am here alone and everyone is at work or on vacation. I think I need to fix that. I just walk around thinking how bored I am and then I get aggravated with myself because I feel like I have nothing to do. I need to do some soul searching and find out who I am and what I want in my life. I can't just always rely on other people to make me happy and find things to do for me. I am very dependent on other people (I always have been). Well, I need to find a way to be dependent on myself. I need to find stuff to do and start loving myself for who I am cuz those people in my life won't be around forever.

3 comments:

  1. How interesting coming across your blog: it's a cool blog, but also reading that your problem is how dependant you are on other people... You see, I have the opposite issue: I have been told by dear friends that I come across as too independant!
    Well, be reassured then, it's good to rely on people because chances are you will never be truely alone :-)
    But I do see your point about boredom and soul-searching. Do you have a hobby which is 'your thing'? It could be going to a class at your local gym, joining a local prayer group, amateur dramatics... You know, something which involves being with people without actually being tied to them. It's nice to enjoy your own company, if you do get some quiet time then :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See post January 2nd. (just kidding) I understand what you mean. It takes me a good two weeks of solitude before I can get my act together and start functioning. The infrequent breaks interrupt the routine and focus. It's crazy time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your blog and art work. I just stumbled on it strolling across the Internet.

    Andrew Sharp
    http://www.borrowedfaith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)