Saturday, January 28, 2012

Exercising...again!!

Today I started Bob Harper's DVD...the Beginner's Weight Loss Transformation. I am ready to get my weight under control and if I have to force myself to exercise every day then I will. It actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. The hardest part was the squat thrusts, the hand walks, and the plank. Only b/c my wrists were hurting me. If anyone has any suggestions on how to strengthen my wrists or how to do these exercises without them hurting then please let me know. I also have his Totally Ripped Core DVD that I will be starting soon too. I plan on mixing these DVDs up with other exercises too. I have a treadmill, spinner bike, and elliptical at my home so I have NO EXCUSES not to exercise everyday (even if it's just a little while). I will need to find some motivation inside myself...somewhere!! I would appreciate any advice on how you stay motivated. :)

No comments: