Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Trip to the pumpkin patch...

I am going to switch gears here (or should I say holidays) b/c I just realized I never even showed y'all our trip to the pumpkin patch. I apologize that I am so behind on my blog. I have just been too lazy to upload my pictures to the computer. I will be trying to catch up with my posts this week. So keep checking back, you never know what I will write about next!  :) 

He kept trying to pick up these huge pumpkins.

Until we found these little ones...

Looking at the pig...


So cute sitting on the miniature swing.

His favorite part was the chickens.

This pumpkin was as big as he was!!

I love these pics with all the orange pumpkins!!  :)

He didn't let go of that same pumpkin all day!!


In the new year I will try my best not to wait so long to blog about something. I know I am on the computer often enough to post more often.

No comments: