Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thoughts racing... (Just write #8)

Sitting here just thinking about starting something new in my life. Something that is very challenging and time consuming for me. Something that will give me something to do more often. Something that I have been thinking about doing for a long time. Have I done it yet? Nope. Why? Because I am too scared to do it. It will be hard and time consuming. There are too many instructions on how to get started and I don't understand most of them. I just want someone else to do it for me, but they can't. I have to do it myself. I am scared. What if no one is interested? What if no one likes my stuff? What if it's too much trouble? I also think...what if I love doing it? What if other people like my stuff? A lot? All of it is too scary/too much for me to think about. That's usually how I am. I think of something, then I chicken out. Well, I am not going to chicken out this time. I am at least going to try! Even if I don't even know where to begin....



No comments: