Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Beginning of Christmas...

Putting up the tree at my mom's house...

J17m almost missed the whole thing...

My hubby helping with ornaments...

while I held a sleeping baby...

He liked playing with the ornaments...

He didn't really know what was going on, but he liked the colors...

My little bro setting up the tree skirt...

At our house, he was fascinated by the lights...



He liked them a lot...

He was making sure daddy did it right...

He loves the carousel from his Nana...

I didn't put any breakables on the tree this year...

This was the best pic I got with J in front of the tree...

Otherwise he had a melt down...
This is only the beginning. I know I should have posted these long before Christmas, but I kept forgetting. I will try to post more Christmas pics later on in the week...

1 comment:

Adam said...

cool photos, I hope you had a merry christmas