Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Again. (Just Write #9)

I am sitting at my computer with my legs sticking to my exercise ball. It's more fun to sit on than a chair and I need more fun in my life.


My legs are cold b/c I wore shorts to bed last night and when I woke up it was cold outside and in here. I should at least go put some socks on or the heater.


My little man is still sleeping on and off. I can see him on the monitor. He cries for a second and then goes back to sleep. He giggles for a little while and rolls everywhere around his bed, then he goes back to sleep. I like to leave him in his crib until he is happy to get up otherwise it will make for a long, cranky day. He likes to play by himself anyway. He just got on his knees and put his booty up in the air. I love when he sleeps like this. It's so cute.


I wonder what we will do with the day. Probably the same thing we always do. Play with toys, watch TV, stay inside. Maybe I will wrap some Christmas gifts today. At least that would be something different to do. I would like to go somewhere, but J is just getting over his first real fever of 5 days and I wouldn't want to do anything to make him sick again. So I guess we will just stay here. Again.




3 comments:

  1. I hate those days! They're good "enough" to no longer be "sick" but not quite ready to venture out in the world! I hope you find a way to stay busy and sane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweet sleep pose, and can so relate to the same-same of the days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. exercise ball 65cm Apart from numerous exercises just moving the ball around with your pelvis and person can add in using some resistance band and get a whole body workout, even in front of the TV if that is how you want to time save

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)