Monday, November 7, 2011

Where did summer go? (Just Write #5)

Summer is no longer here. It is now cold outside. No more running around outside on spur of the moment. I now have to check if it is cold. I now have to take the time to put on his cute sweaters and hats and shoes. Oh well, it's a new season. The leaves are falling from the trees. He loves to pick up and carry the leaves in his cute little hands. I love to hear the crunch of dried leaves under my feet. He pulls off his hat, doesn't like wearing anything on his head. I have to distract him with more leaves or sliding down his slide. My fall garden is growing. He likes to help me pick the lettuce (well, maybe he just plays in the dirt). It is totally dark outside by 6:00. I can't stand that. It cuts the day short. I don't have as many hours to do things (at least that's what it feels like). At least it feels cooler outside when we can be out there. Summer is gone, fall is here and that's okay with me.











2 comments:

  1. Love that your son helps you in the garden. He is so adorable! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok.trop cool et je reviendrai la prochaine fois.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)