Friday, November 25, 2011

Up too early... (Just write #7)

I got up too early this morning. Around 6:45 because J made some noise, woke me up and  I couldn't sleep anymore. My mind was racing. It's always racing about stupid things. Things that I shouldn't even be thinking about at this early hour. It's too cold in this house, but I refuse to turn on the heater because it's just going to be warm later. I have to pee really bad so I suck it up and get out of bed (even though J is still sleeping). I dress very warmly and sit down at my computer. I wish I liked the taste of warm tea b/c I would be drinking some right now. That would warm me up. I will be sitting here the next hour. J will probably sleep that long and I am thankful for that. I am thankful for these moments of "mommy alone time," but I wish I did something more constructive with them. I will just write on twitter, check my Facebook, get some free books for my Nook Color, write a blog post, check my email and maybe check some blogs. That does take up a lot of my time, but it is what I choose to do most mornings. I always figure I can read or draw later, but it never happens.



No comments: