Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hidden places...


I have always wanted a place like this to go and be myself. A magical place where I could journal, draw, read, explore, etc and just BE! Whether it would have been a tree house, a window seat a tent or a little corner to call my own I just wanted one. I still do, but now I am an adult and can't have one (not like I would totally want anyway). I have my art room, but there isn't anyway I could set it up exactly like I would want. I just don't have time anymore to do those things. I guess I will just keep dreaming about a space to call my own...

1 comment:

  1. oh I dream of that kind of place too! a cabin by the lake. just for a few days of yes, reading, writing, etc.
    someday :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)