Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Boring journal pages...




Do you ever think some of your journal pages are boring? Like you are just putting something/anything down that will fill the page. And even though you don't like it, you just leave it b/c you don't know what else to do with the page. I do that a lot. Usually when it's at the end of a journal and I am ready to start a new one. I always like new ones. They have fresh, clean pages where I can start all over. I have always been like that. I love getting new notebooks and new pens; fresh things to use! School supply shopping was my favorite thing about school (and writing on that first new page of a notebook). I am still like that. I love shopping for art supplies and new sketchbooks. They make me feel like I am starting a new beginning. Sorry I am just rambling on and on....

1 comment:

  1. You have a interesting blog here and as you now have guess it yes I am a newbie here at your blog.

    Yup I most certainly can relate to running out of ideas at what to do with the next blank page, or for that matter when I am in the mood to paint, draw etc but can't figure out what it is.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)