Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Waiting for nothing... (JW #3)

Sitting, waiting. Waiting for something different to happen. Waiting to be a better parent. Waiting to lose weight. Waiting to be happy. Waiting to have friends. Waiting for health. Waiting for love. Waiting for hope. Waiting for the tears that I know will be coming.


Take some deep breaths. Think happy thoughts. That should help it go away. This dark cloud that's consuming me so many different times a day. Go away!! I don't want you here anymore.




1 comment:

  1. What is it Dr. Seuss says about waiting? "Waiting for the fish to bite or waiting for wind to fly a kite. Or waiting around for Friday night or waiting perhaps for their Uncle Jake or a pot to boil or a better break or a string of pearls or a pair of pants or a wig with curls or another chance. Everyone is just waiting.”

    It's hard sometimes, to propel oneself into action and/or to make peace with being still. I need to lose weight, too. If you were my neighbor, we could walk.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)