Saturday, October 1, 2011

Play yard fun...


My little man loves playing in the play yard with his daddy and me. He has a blast jumping all over us and flipping around everywhere! I love it too. I get to actually "play" with him without just having to chase him all over the house and just wearing myself out. He is very much a digger and an explorer. He doesn't usually just sit down and play with anything in particular. He just likes to run around the house and get into things he isn't supposed to. So I do allow times for that, but it is nice to just put him in the play yard where I don't have to worry about him if I have something else to do (i.e. cook supper or do some laundry). He has fun and I know that he is safe in there. :)  What do you do with your kids while you are trying to get things done around the house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)