Saturday, October 29, 2011

7 miles gone....

I have done 7 miles since last Tuesday!! That is huge for me!  :) It is only the beginning though. I still have 93 miles to go until 2012! I can do this! I am keeping this goal in the back of my mind and every time I feel like sitting down I change my thoughts to "I can do one more mile today". It's just about 15 minutes for me. I like to do walking tapes. That makes it easier for me to just do something. Anyone can just march in place for a little while. I hope y'all are out there exercising with me!!  :) You can do it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Apple! When I got an iPhone last year I started using an app to record my workouts....it's great to see all those stats add up. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)