Tuesday, October 25, 2011

100 miles by 2012

I have waited too long in my life for something to happen to my weight. I have waited and prayed for it to just fall off. Is that going to happen? NO!! I have to DO SOMETHING about it or it will just keep piling on me. I have recently (or always) been very depressed about my weight and how I look. Most of my depression stems from this. Yes I know how lame that sounds, but it's true. So recently I have realized (whether I wanted to or not) that I am THE ONLY person that can change my weight (with God's help of course)!! I am THE ONLY person that will get my butt off the couch to exercise and I am THE ONLY person who will stop putting the food in my mouth!!! I am taking charge of my life TODAY!!!


I have vowed myself to do 100 miles of cardio before 2012. That may not sound like much to some of you, but it sounds like a lot to me. I don't do ANYTHING right now (other than chase after J). As of this morning, I did 1 mile on my treadmill (a walk/jog). BIG VICTORY FOR ME as I actually got my butt out of bed and did something!!!! So I now have 99 miles left to go. I will update here on my progress as often as I can.


If you would like to do this challenge with me then feel free to do so. I need all the help I can get to get this done. I will need people to comment and ask how I am doing with my challenge (if I haven't updated in a while). Feel free to kick me in gear with your comments if you see I am slacking!!  :)

1 comment:

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)