Thursday, September 22, 2011

Everyday Questions... (JW #2)

Sitting at my computer. Listening to J whine in his play area. Listening to the clackity clack of the washing machine. My mind going in a hundred different directions. Should I exercise, fold the clothes, mop the floors, play on the internet, read, draw? That is the questions I ask myself all the time, everyday, never ending questions. They aren't life changing questions, but whatever I choose at that certain moment could make or break my mood later. J is at the moment falling asleep. If I choose to clean I will be annoyed if he wakes up too soon and I can't do something fun. If I choose something fun right now, I will be annoyed later that I didn't get anything done around the house and feel guilty. Those are the questions on my mind.



1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! ...so...colourful. Now I know that green can be mixed with pink..(I failed art in secondary school) :\

    btw, please visit my blog and leave comments if you like it. ^^v

    http://indacloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)