Friday, August 12, 2011

Rambling...

This is my 480th post. That seems like a lot to me, but I have had this blog for about 4 years so actually is doesn't seem like much. I especially don't blog a whole lot since J was born. Oh well, I figure my blog is always here and I can always blog more. I feel like my life is pretty boring so I don't have much to say. I guess that's why I don't blog a whole lot. I either post pics about my art, pics of J or I just have posts where I ramble on about nothing (like this one). That's about all there is to it. I don't feel like I have much to say or do in my life so I guess my blog kinda reflects that. Oh well, it's really only here for me and if anyone reads it then that's just a bonus. :)
Today I am just doing chores, mainly washing clothes and dishes. I think I will be baking some banana bread later. I have to, b/c the bananas are taking over my freezer. I need to use some of them. Maybe I will get out my Nook and read a book today as well. That's about it though. That will pretty much be the extent of my day. It's only 10:00 in the morning. It feels like it would be later, but it isn't...oh well. At least it's Friday! That's something to be happy about.

1 comment:

StartingYourBusinessTodayAdvisor said...

Nice work. I came across your blog while blog surfing using the “next blog” button on the Nav Bar of blogger.com. I am continually fascinated by the types of blogs that exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people all over the globe express themselves. Thanks for sharing.