Monday, August 1, 2011

Just rambling...

Today is going to be a good day. It has to be now because I said it. I am tired of being unhappy and depressed most days for nothing. I don't have anything to be unhappy about (other than my hormones or the chemicals in my brain are out of whack or something). My hubby has a good job, I have fun hobbies, I have a wonderful little man who keeps me on my toes and laughing every day. I have a great life!! I am still trying to lose weight (as I always probably will be). I am not doing much with that at the moment. Just trying to make better choices and move a little bit everyday. I figure it's more then I was doing last year at this time. I just get so bored with exercise. It's like the same thing everyday. I guess I will just have to resolve to make myself do it until my body craves it. My body used to crave exercise years ago when I would exercise everyday with my aunt, but I gradually stopped and became lazy again. I will just have to build up my endurance and love for exercise all over again. My little man is awake. I guess I will just write some more later. I hope everyone has a good, creative day!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Apple! Thank you so much for visiting and for your comment! I'm sorry to hear you're feeling down. I know exactly how you feel. Life is so wonderful, it's frustrating when you don't feel the joy in it anymore. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling that is why I am turning towards a holistic path! It really helps me! Hope you are well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. This is my first time to visit your blog. I want to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)