Thursday, July 14, 2011

FOCUS

I love this page!! Of course because of the bright colors that I love, but also because of the message it has. I usually focus on all the negative things in my life, but I am trying to remedy that. I need to focus on the positive things that go on with me. That is why I try to think of things I am grateful for everyday. I don't always write them down, but I should.



I am grateful for:

  • My hubby's new job
  • Watching my little man learn new things everyday
  • Losing inches (even though the scale doesn't show much)
  • Being able to move my body with exercise (even though I don't always want to)
  • Having a part time job so I can be with J most days
  • My creativity

1 comment:

Kelly Warren said...

I love this page too! I really love what you've said here. So very true. It's all in what you chose to focus on! Thanks for stopping in to see me.