Friday, May 27, 2011

Eating healthier...

I have never been one to like to cook or try and eat healthy, but since I have gotten pregnant and had my little man that has all changed. I am trying to make sure he is eating the healthiest/freshest food that we can provide him. In turn, my hubby and I are trying to eat better as well. As J10m is getting older he is noticing the difference between what we are eating and what he is eating so we are doing our best to set a good example for him. I have been trying to cook more often as well. We are trying not to eat out as much as we used to. I know it's not as healthy and it is more expensive then actually cooking our own dinners. I am still learning of course, but I do the best I can.

These are just some homemade purees I have made him. Nowadays I leave his food a lot chunkier so he can get used to the different textures of foods. The only thing he doesn't really like the texture of yet is rice, but we are working on it. I am lucky in the fact that he eats anything we give him (even though I can tell that he doesn't really like it). I am enjoying this now, because I know it won't always be like this.


No comments: