Sunday, April 3, 2011

My birthday wish list...

I am so excited!!! My birthday is in 16 days!!! I love when my birthday comes around. My mom cooks all my favorite things throughout the month. Things that I am too lazy to make for myself throughout the rest of the year. :) Thanks mom!!!

Here is my wish list:

1. I would love an ergo baby carrier. I usually use my Moby wrap and I have a ring sling as well, but I think I would use a structured carrier more often. I think it would be easier to get on and off during the day just for short babywearing times.

2. A Heart Rate Monitor that counts calories. I am still debating if I want to get one with a chest strap or not. I would rather not have a chest strap, but I don't know if it is accurate enough without one.

3. Gift certificate to Hobby Lobby. I can ALWAYS find something over there.

4. Books...lots and lots of books. I have a big wish list of them through the Barnes and Noble site to get on my Nook Color. I also have a huge wish list at the library.

5. I would love a cover for my Nook Color.

That about sums it up. I am sure that there are lots more things I would want, but I can't think of any right now.

1 comment:

Pamela S Keller said...

I hope you have a happy birthday, mine in this Friday! I'm going to be 42 and I still think birthdays should be celebrated. Tho mine are usually pretty boring and I usually only get something from my husband and my mom. I think ... hey... I survived another year... time to celebrate! WOOT. SO... I hope you celebrate and have a great Birthday! BTW, its great finding your blog and seeing your art again!