Sunday, April 17, 2011

A baby's life...

My little man turned nine months this weekend. My how time does fly when you're busy! I can't believe it.
He is learning so many new things. He knows lots of babbles and tries to talk all the time. It's so cute when you know he is trying to say something and it's really important. He loves to try and imitate anything we are doing. He waves to everything he sees. He loves our neighbors horses and waves to them too. We bought him an outside swing and hung it from a tree. He loves it. He could swing a long time. He just stares at the sky and almost always wants to fall asleep in it. He is really starting to recognize people and is apprehensive about people he doesn't see often. He isn't totally scared of them though, unless they try to take him from us. He is starting to get more brave about standing/walking too. He will actually let go and balance for a few seconds before he sits down. He also pulls himself up on everything and "walks" along the edge of the furniture. I definitely think he will be walking before his first birthday. He loves to eat and he has started to recognize that different things taste different. He is just starting to not like certain things (which is not much). Sometimes he eats it even when he knows he won't like it. Also, I usually can't eat my food around him when he is eating his baby food because he wants my food instead. It's like he knows that it will taste better than his! LOL He loves to dance. He will dance to any noise he hears. He has started waking up in the middle of the night again. I really think it's because his skin itches when he wakes up and he just can't get back to sleep. Last night was the worst...he was up every 2 hours. Usually though, he is just up once or twice so it isn't too bad. I am still breastfeeding him and I plan to continue to do that as long as he will let me. I have really come to enjoy that time with him. I think that is about it for now. He amazes me everyday with the new things he is learning how to do.

1 comment:

rachel neil said...

I came across your site and liked it very much. I will be visiting it often.
I was wondering if you'd like to do a link exchange.
here's my site:
http://rachelneil.blogspot.com/ (art)

thank you for your time
Rachel Neil
peru1@shaw.ca
RE: Link Exchange