Thursday, March 31, 2011

Today feels great!!!!

I feel great today!! I have been so down in the dumps lately (thank goodness it isn't everyday or all day) that I haven't wanted to do anything. I love days like today when I feel like I can accomplish something. I made a to do list this morning and I plan on doing almost everything on it. I have already exercised some and washed clothes and put my supper in the crock pot. I think this is an accomplishment already because I usually leave that kind of stuff up to my hubby. He's great about it and doesn't complain, but it makes me feel guilty sometimes. Even though I have J to take care of, deep down I do know that I can get more done around the house. I am usually just lazy and don't feel like doing anything, but that makes me feel lousy. I makes me feel like a bad person, but I know I'm not. I just need to make some changes and stick with them. I know it won't be everyday, but most days of the week. I need to harness this feeling that I have today! I can accomplish anything that I put my mind to and I will not be lazy about it!!!! I am not a lazy person!!! I will be happier and enjoy my life!!! I will put this in writing everywhere in my house to remind myself. I can be different!!! I just need to change my way of thinking.
I hope y'all have a great day as well!!!  :)

No comments: