Saturday, February 19, 2011

Idiot!!!

I am an idiot!! Ugh!! I just realized that I have been posting the same journal pages over and over. Why didn't anyone tell me that they kept looking at the same pages? I don't have much time to post anymore so when I do get a few minutes then it's easy just to post a few pictures. I need to remember to go back and delete pictures out of my blog folder once I have posted them. Some of the journal pages I posted over three different posts. I am sure y'all were tired of seeing the same pages! LOL!! I guess I will just have to pay closer attention is all. My blog is sorta being neglected right now, but I am trying to get back on track with posting more often and maybe with more interesting stuff. Let me know if there is something specific you want to hear about!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog!

If you're interested, check out:

Joynz.com

It's a new and free website to connect people from different artistic mediums for collaboration.