Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Our trip to the zoo...

My hubby loves to go to the zoo. He usually suggests this when we have nothing better to do on the weekends. I could take it or leave it. Half the time the animals are hiding or sleeping so I don't see the point of walking around and not seeing anything (except the exercise that I get). On this trip though, most of the animals were out and about. It wasn't too hot or too cold so I guess that's why. I have discovered that fall and spring are good times to go.

Anyway...J always loves to ride in the stroller so he was totally ready to go.


His daddy wanted him to get a closer look at some of the animals. J didn't really know what he was looking at, but he sure was curious about it all.


I made sure to get some pictures with him as well. I am usually the one behind the camera! :)


He loved looking at the reptile cages. My mom doesn't like the picture with the snake. She said it looks like there isn't any glass between them...lol!!


J liked the colorful birds. Some of them squawked really loudly and scared him.


He was so tired by the time we left that he was falling asleep in the stroller. I think we overloaded his brain with all the new animals we were showing him. I know he will enjoy the zoo even more as he gets older. I am excited to take him again...as long as the animals are out and about! :)

No comments: