Sunday, January 30, 2011

Last art journal pages...

Here are the last journal pages from my older journal (2009).





I finally took the pictures that I needed to of last years journal. I have been super busy with the baby and I haven't had a chance to before now. I will be resizing them today and I should be able to start showing them to you soon.

I am excited about showing you the upcoming journal pages because a lot of them are about the baby and my pregnancy...just things like that. It took me a whole year to finish that journal. It usually just takes me a couple months to finish a journal, but of course with having J I haven't had a whole lot of time to journal. I still don't, but it's getting better. I am able to put him in his exer-saucer in the room with me and I can talk to him and journal at the same time. He likes to listen to my music and I show him all the colors that I am painting with. I am hoping that he has a love of art just like I do.

No comments: