Friday, December 10, 2010

Two journal pages...

I am almost finished showing you the pictures from my big journal. I am down to the last few. I am almost finished working in my latest journal so I will have to start taking pictures of those pages to show you. I have actually been having time to journal. I put baby J in the Johnny Jumper and he watches me do my art while he plays with his toys. I love how he is able to play alone for short periods of time so I can do something for myself. I am learning to do my journal pages a lot faster and not worry about whether they are "perfect" looking or not. I don't have time to worry about that when I don't know how long J will give me to do art (he could start to cry at any moment). My next journal will be a lot smaller so I won't have to worry about filling such a big space. I need to be more efficient with my painting, writing and stuff so that I will actually have time to finish a page. I hope you are still enjoying a peek into my journals.



3 comments:

Terry@quilt-nut said...

Love the Screams page! I understand it totally! Glad to see you are finding your groove again. Did I just date myself using the word groove? Oh well, you know what I mean.

Apple said...

Nope...only if you would have used the word "groovy" LOL! Thanks for your comment! :)

fairy fantasy art said...

Its nice....