Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Time flies...

Where does the time go? My baby turned 5 months last week. Wow! I can't believe it. It is like only yesterday he was born. I am trying the best I can to capture everything in pictures and write things down in his baby book. I want to remember everything, but it's hard to do. It seems like he does something new everyday. Tonight we are putting him in his room to sleep in his crib (for the first time). He is not too happy about it, but I know he will get used to it soon. He wakes up a lot during the night and maybe if he isn't sleeping on the side of our bed he will stay asleep longer. When he wakes up he usually sees me and wants to breastfeed or just be held. I won't be there to tempt him anymore so we shall see. He is growing up so fast so I am just trying to enjoy every moment (even the not so good ones).


What is/was your favorite memories of your little ones?

No comments: