Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010...Hello 2011!!!

I cannot believe that 2010 is almost gone already. I just can't wrap my head around how fast the years are going by. I know that they will fly by even faster now that I have had my baby. I guess I need to start making EVERYDAY count!! The best thing I will remember about 2010 is my little man J. I am so happy that he is here. I don't know what we ever did without him!! What is your best memory of 2010?

Even though I don't always stick with them, I like to make resolutions at the beginning of each year. Here are some of mine:
1. to be more adventurous (not worry about trying new things or worry what other people think)
2. to exercise A LOT more than I did this year
3. to eat healthier foods
4. to talk to God more (and listen to what he has to say)
5. to just be happier in general (I will only have one life and I don't want to spend it being grumpy)
What are your New Year's Resolutions?

1 comment:

Out of My Mind said...

HEY, APPLE

GUESS WITH THE NEW BABY YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO LEAVE COMMENTS.

I CAN EMAGINE WHAT AN IMPORTANT YEAR 2010 WAS FOR YOU. GOES FAST! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

MISS YOU...WILL HAVE ANOTHER GIVE AWAY IN FEBRUARY....KEEP CHECKING MY BLOG.

KT