Saturday, December 18, 2010

Baby dedication...

Sha my baby!! He's in his little tux that he wore for his dedication at church. He looks real enthused doesn't he? LOL


They kept passing him from hand to hand and I think he was getting over stimulated. I had to take him in another room a couple times (away from everyone). He was really tired at the time too so that didn't help.


It turned out to be a great success. Everyone at church thought he was adorable. My parents hosted a get together afterward and we all got to spend time together and eat some good food! Those are the things that will be in our memories forever! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I remember my daughter's dedication and my grandchildren's dedication. It starts their life off in the right direction. Congratulations!

    kt

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)