Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Baby update...

I took wiggle worm to the doctor today. It was his wellness check up and he had to get some shots. His check up went real good. He is growing so well...he's over 12 lbs now. He did pretty good to get his shots as well. He screamed while they were giving them, but as soon as I picked him up he stopped crying. He isn't too cranky either so that's good. I gave him Tylenol in case of fever, but so far so good. He is going through a growth spurt; eating every 2 hours or so. All I feel like is a feeding machine, but I know that will get better after a while. Anyway, y'all are probably gonna get tired of hearing about the baby, but that is my whole life right now. I am not doing much of anything else (even though I try to sometimes). I hope everyone is doing good and staying creative!! I will have more baby pics the next time I am able to post.

1 comment:

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)