Friday, July 30, 2010

Whew...






Life has been a little crazy since we have come home with our little man. We have had some sort of company everyday, but I am so glad for it. I wouldn't know what to do if I would be by myself all the time with the baby. We have had lots and lots of help from family and I am so grateful for that. :)
He was 2 weeks old yesterday, but that hasn't stopped anything. I am still on the go most of the time...now I just have a little person to take with me. LOL He is such a good baby. He rarely cries and he sleeps all day long. He keeps me up some nights, but it helps to have family who will watch him so I can take naps during the day.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for your permission. I will credit appropriately!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)