Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just chatting...

I am very excited today! I have been working every day for the passed 2 1/2 months in the same classroom. I am not used to that. I had gotten used to floating around to different classrooms, different age groups of kids and not a set schedule. Yesterday was the last day of the fall session at our school so therefore was my last day in that class...I am back to subbing here and there. Yay!! I am also taking the next 3 days off (which will turn into a long weekend because of Memorial Day). I just needed some time at home to myself. I still have some baby things to organize and I would like to try to get some art journaling done. I have not even gone inside my art room for months. It used to really bother me that I didn't want to journal, but now...not so much. I know that my life is changing (for the better) and I will eventually get back into doing some art. It is a part of my life and just because I am not journaling now, doesn't mean that I never will again. I will just have to learn how to make time for it. I know I am just babbling this morning, but I have a doctor's appointment to get ready for and I was trying to post before it was time to go. Today is my 33 week check up on the baby. I love going to those and being able to hear his little heartbeat. I will talk to y'all later!! Have a creative day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)