Sunday, May 9, 2010

Easter fun...

Sorry I'm so late with these pictures, but I just recently got them off my camera! Oh well, better late than never I guess...





We were baking and cooking all morning while my cousins were here. We had so much fun! The kids were playing video games, practicing on the guitar and just hanging out together! After lunch, it was time for the Easter egg hunt (mainly for the little one). She had a great time finding all the eggs we hid for her. She wanted to find them over and over again! LOL





Happy Mother's Day Mom!! I love you!

2 comments:

Bevie said...

Looks like you had a busy Mother's Day too. Your photos of Easter were great, and your pies look yummy too!!!

Terry@quilt-nut said...

Love you too...thanks for helping with all the baking and cooking the day of Easter...