Thursday, April 29, 2010

What does your art journal mean to you?



I'm sorry that I haven't been posting as often as usual, but I have been so busy working. I have had to work full time for the passed few months and I'm not used to that. I guess that I should get used to not posting or not doing art journaling as often because once the baby comes, it will be all about him for a while. I hope that y'all will stay with me...even if I don't post as often. I promise I will still be here, just not as often!! :)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

We will never leave you alone in blogland. You will get back in a little while when the little one is napping and dreaming of colors and coloring with Mom someday.

Retro Girl said...

I've been around this long...I'm like a bad penny I keep turning up LOL. I know how it goes, and how busy you will be, in between naps :-)