Saturday, April 10, 2010

Baby update...

We went register for baby stuff last night. It was a little challenging because I am VERY indecisive, but we got it done. Today I am going to my aunt's house to look through her baby stuff. She is finished having her babies so I am getting all of her stuff to use for myself (talk about saving some money)! :)
I am almost 27 weeks now. I can't believe that it is going by so fast. July will be here before we know it! She is moving around all the time and I am loving it. At my last appointment they ran a lot of tests just to recheck some things, but everything came out just fine. I am very grateful that I am having an uneventful pregnancy so far and I pray that it stays that way. In a couple of weeks I will have another ultrasound for them to check how she is growing. I can't wait to see what she looks like now!! She is getting bigger by the day! :)
Anyway, I have to go to my aunt's house now. I will try to get some work done in my art journal sometime this weekend as well. I hope you can too! Have a creative day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear all is going well with the baby! You are right...July will be here before you know it! Love your youtube videos...fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like everything is going so well! That's wonderful. I had a friend who had the easiest 1st pregnancy and even delivered her son in about an hour!! She was so lucky! Hopefully you will keep having an easy road to baby!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)