Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sorry I have been MIA this passed week. We just got our internet back. The electricity went out a few days ago and our router just died. Ugh!! Needless to say, I was not happy. Oh well, we have it back as of this morning (my hubby bought a new router). Hopefully this doesn't happen every time the electricity decides to go out.

Anyway, what has everyone been up to lately? I haven't been doing much of anything. I haven't worked in my art journal in a while...I think I have been too busy with things (aka...procrastinating)!! I have been enjoying this beautiful spring weather. I have waited for it to get a little warmer all winter long and it's finally here. LOL!!

I have been having fun just lying here this passed week and feeling my baby girl move. She is very active and does flips and kicks all the time. I am so excited about that. I love the feeling of her moving inside me. It's really amazing!! I will be 25 weeks in a couple of days. My pregnancy is going by pretty fast. July will be here before we know it. We are going to start setting up the baby room within the next month or so and I will be having my shower...hopefully I don't get too overwhelmed with all the stuff. I picked out the cutest bedding set for her. I will take lots of pictures!! :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful, spring filled day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back online and all is ok!

    Can't wait to see and hear more about all things baby related! :-) I bet you'll have such a cute nursery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love hearing what's new with you! I remember those baby feelings...so awe inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)