Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just a little bit of rambling about my day...

Let's see...what's on my agenda for today...
I have a dentist appointment at noon (just for a cleaning) and then I have to work this afternoon. That's about it for the stuff that I HAVE to do.

I am just happy that I FINALLY got a morning off (it's been awhile since I have had time off from work). It's been crazy over there with teachers getting sick and stuff. We have been so short handed. I ended up sleeping until 9, which was something that I needed. Right now I am just playing on Facebook, checking e-mails, surfing the internet, etc. I don't think I am using my time wisely...LOL! Oh well, it's my free morning. I probably should have been doing some art journaling. I haven't done anything art like in a while. I think my creative well is totally dry right now and I am not doing anything to fill it.

Anyway, I have to go if I am going to make it to the bookstore before my appointment. I just want to go look at some things. Maybe some things to start filling up my well...we shall see!! :)
I hope everyone has a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)