Sunday, January 3, 2010

Our Christmas 2009

My new toe socks...aren't they cute?

Opening gifts on Christmas Eve...

My mom's Christmas cookies. They are delicious!!! :)

The snow on our steps before Christmas this year. It wasn't a lot, but it was more than we normally get.

My mom's yummy eggnog and pecan pancakes on Christmas morning. They were good!!! Thanks mom!! :)

I made my husband's family brown and serve cinnamon rolls this year for Christmas. They were a big hit! Everyone loved them!

Our Christmas tree with my pretty angel tree topper. I still have it up. I think it is time to take it down now. LOL

Christmas is my favorite time of year!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the boost (your nice comment on one of my blogs). Thought I'd come pay you a visit.
    If I could get at that amazing stack of pancakes, I'd be right over. Hey - 27? You'll always have the best of you - and the things you want to change or grow will happen if you let them. We're all works in progress... and some of us progress v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y.

    Peace and best wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice photos! You are making me hungry mmm...

    ps. thank you for your visit to my blog

    Have a super year!
    Flor

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)