Saturday, January 9, 2010

I still can't believe it...


I am still in shock (but a good kind of shock)!! :) I don't even really feel pregnant. I haven't had any symptoms, no morning sickness (which I am very grateful for), no cravings, nothing...so it's still kinda hard to believe. If I wouldn't have had that ultrasound 2 weeks ago I still would believe it! LOL I am very excited that within the next few months I will start to feel the baby move, we are going to have another ultrasound and try to find out if it's a boy or a girl, just a bunch of new and exciting things will be happening to me. I am not nervous yet, but I will let you know when I start to be!! LOL
I hope everyone has a good weekend! Make it a creative one! :)

5 comments:

  1. Awwww, congratulations!
    What a great start to the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....Smiling and happy for you!!! You are going to make such a fun, sweet mama!! Can't wait to hear more, and see pics someday!!! Good luck--hope you have a very smooth, easy pregnancy & delivery! (a friend of mine had the easiest time on her first child, and delivered in like an hour! So I'm wishing that for you!!! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How far along are you now, April? So fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have nothing to be nervous about. You will be a great mother. I, too, can't wait to find out if your little one is blue or pink! I am so happy for you and your family! Hope you had a great weekend and your toes have thawed out!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)