Saturday, January 30, 2010

Boredom and journal pages...

I am so bored...ugh!! I don't know what to do today. I have been on the computer since I woke up and that's about ALL I do everyday. I got dressed this morning though (at least I didn't stay in my pj's again). I don't know what I want to do, but I want to go do something.
Anyway...here are some art journal pages for you to see. These are the last ones from my other journal. I will start posting pictures from my "huge" journal soon. I am so glad that I finished it. I don't think I will be working that large again. I have decided that I like a smaller journal better.
Enjoy!!!




2 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm Cheryl. I like your work. I've been art journaling about 13 years. How big is your big journal?
    http://mysticmissive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your pages!I am taking Julies class at the Land of Lost Lugg...
    glad to meet you! See me at
    http://allegraart.blogspot.com/
    when you are bored and surfing around!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)