Thursday, January 21, 2010

Art class...

Today I took Julie Prichard's Super Nova class (Part 2) that I won by retweeting about it on Twitter. *Thank you Julie!!!* I watched and did ALL the videos today. (I was off of work)! It was so much fun! My inspiration has been renewed for now. I did enough pages to finish my huge art journal that I was working in. I will have to take pictures and start posting them soon. I will probably have to have a lot of detail shots and things because the pages are so big...I don't know if I will be able to fit them all in one shot. Anyway...I have to go now. It is time for supper and I am starving (or maybe just the baby is...LOL)!!

2 comments:

  1. You watched them all already??!! Apple...your're on fire! Come back and show us some pictures in the network when you have time. So happy you won.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there
    I see you enjoy writing about art classes in your blog. We are currently looking for guest bloggers at Artsbowl.com, so please take a look and if you'd like to, you can post your own one-off or regular blog there. You are welcome to link/cross-reference your personal blog too.
    Kind regards, Cilente

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)