Thursday, December 17, 2009

Random thoughts...

I am so glad that I finished my Christmas shopping today. Now all I have to do is wrap everything.
My hubby is doing the dishes right now...I love him for that (and lots more)!!
It won't stop raining over here. I am tired of swimming to my car every morning. It is ridiculous. There is only so much rain a yard can take. Ugh!!!
I actually did some art journaling the other day (for a few hours). I haven't touched it since. I have decided though that it isn't necessarily a bad thing. I guess I just need a break from art right now. I don't know. I am just not in the mood for painting or doodling or anything. I am getting some art journaling books for Christmas. Maybe, subconsiously, that is what I am waiting for. Hopefully they will give me some inspiration.
I am helping my mom cut and loop together plastic grocery bags for her newest project. She is crocheting/knitting them together to make mats for the homeless. I hope that we can collect enough grocery bags to make more than a couple. It takes lots of bags to make just one.
I am tired. I need to take a shower and go to bed. After all, I do have to work tomorrow.
I am a little bit addicted to facebook games and twitter. I just thought I would confess that to y'all. Now you know where all my time goes!! LOL
Anyway! That's about all that's on my mind right now. I am going to say goodnight and I will talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Retro Girl said...

I've spent a few hours this week scrapbooking,and a couple journal pages. Finally! :-)

Your "mojo" will come and go...it's the holidays. It'll be back. At least you are doing something creative--and giving to those less fortunate.

Hope you and your family has a wonderful Merry Christmas!

omsai said...

Here you can find the list of the hotels which are there in india india hotel india, hotel in mumbai, Goa, Kolkata, Agra, Gujarat, Jaipur, Delhi