Thursday, December 31, 2009

I don't know...

I'm sorry that I have been too bored, lazy, busy, (I don't even know what), to blog lately. I have all my Christmas pictures still in my camera just waiting to come out. I have lots of new books to read that I haven't picked up to read yet. I haven't touched my art journal in months. I don't know what is wrong with me. I tried to go shopping today and I couldn't even find one thing to buy. I didn't even feel like going to another store once the first one didn't have what I wanted. I don't feel like myself, but yet I do. I don't even know what I am feeling lately. I don't want to read, art journal, shop, etc. That is not like me at all! Maybe I am starting to change or something or maybe I am just going through a funk of some sort. I don't know. I hope that it goes away soon, whatever it is making me feel like this.
I am not even making "resolutions" this year, because they usually disappoint me (I never actually do any of them).
Most of my resolutions are usually about changing myself anyway. I guess that is a good thing in a way because maybe I don't need to change that much. Maybe I should like myself just as I am. Who says that I need to lose weight/cook more/clean the house more often/create more art/get organized? No one...that's who!!! Just me who is always trying to change myself, but maybe I am fine just the way I am.
So what if I am in a funk right now? I know that it will eventually go away and I will get back to doing the things that I love. Maybe I just need to rest for a while until my mojo comes back!!!
Thanks for listening!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I just saw your journalling video (that starts with the typewriter) on Leslie Herger's blog and I really loved it. I also relate to this post because I feel much the same way and wonder how to get out of it. My best wishes for 2010 - may you have good health, joy, peace and happiness, and great creativity. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, this is "rockxxon" from youtube. I have been reading your blog for a little while now so I thought I would finally say hi! I can relate to your post, there are lots of times I feel the same way. I haven't really been in the mood to art journal either lately and find myself not enjoying it very much. I tend to wonder why and get mad at myself for it but I guess you have to just go with the flow and let it pass. I'm sure the creativity will come back to us soon enough. Take care and Happy new year! :)
    -Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs*
    It comes and goes...
    You'll get there!
    Maybe a little change of pace or scenery would help. Even if it's just going somewhere in your town or doing something that you've never been to or done before...it shakes things up and sometimes gets your creativity going again, your spirits up in general.

    Happy New Year! Lots of exciting things lie ahead for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Apple,
    Maybe you just need to rest a bit, and let inspiration come to you. A blog shouldn't be a pressure. Inspiration will come...
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)