Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Babies first pictures...

It's official...I have a baby in my tummy!! It definitely seems more real now that I have actually seen pictures of him/her. I wasn't supposed to have an ultrasound today, but my doctor couldn't hear a heartbeat so she sent me for one. I am kinda glad because I got to actually see the baby. They said that the heartbeat and everything seems fine. They changed my due date though. I am only 11 weeks (not 13 like they originally thought) so my due date is now mid-July which is just fine with me. We had so many birthdays in June that I was hoping that it would be a little later anyway. I am still a little bit in shock, but this whole baby thing is getting more real to me now (especially with pictures). LOL :) It's also a wonderful Christmas gift knowing that my baby is quite healthy and doing just fine!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay! Congrats!!! Merry Christmas!

Retro Girl said...

What a precious miracle of life!
Congrats to you and hubby!! *hugs* God truly works in miraculous ways!

Lay Hoon aka mescrap said...

Whoa ! What a wonderful news !
She / He is a Christmas Baby.
Congratulation and Merry Christmas.

Mindy said...

Yay for you! I had a scare when I was six months along and had to wait two weeks for test results! Now my "baby" is almost 14! Enjoy it, it goes so fast!

Mystey Artist said...

Congratulations! Merry Christmas all! Thanks for providing this wonderful and inspirational Blog! Wishing you loads of JOY!!

Liquid & Tunsie said...

Congratulations! Merry Christmas to you

JudySheaRT said...

Congratulations to you and your new family!.. enjoy..