Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I will be MIA...only for a little while...

Hey everyone!! I just wanted to let y'all know that I would be missing for a few days (until next week to be exact). We are going camping for Thanksgiving. My aunts/uncles and cousins go every year around this time and we are going meet them. It will be a very relaxing 4 days. We will be out in the wilderness (being one with nature)...LOL!!!! We will be a circle of campers out there. It will be fun. The men/boys always go riding on the trails with their 4-wheelers and dirt bikes while us woman sit around the campfire and talk. Sometimes we go on the walking trails...that's fun too (and also very good exercise). I will hopefully have some pictures to share when I get back...if I remember my camera! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I'm a little early but, Happy Turkey Day!!! :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like a great holiday! Happy Thanksgiving, April!
xo