Sunday, November 22, 2009

Baking Banana Bread...

I went online to Cooks.com to find a recipe for Banana Bread. I actually found 3 different ones that I liked. I wanted ones that I would have ingredients in my house already. I didn't want to have to go shopping. I love the internet for that reason...you can find anything there.

I am not going to go through all the different steps, because I cooked these a few months ago and I don't remember. I know...I am behind in telling you about it, but what can I say...I have been busy showing art stuff.. instead. LOL!!!

I LOVE my Kitchenaid Mixer...I have the "professional" one. It is amazing!! I don't use it as often as I should, but it's there when I need it!! :)


Here is the yummy batter (3 different kinds to be exact) being mixed.


Here is the batter in the pans, all ready to go.

Baking is the best part. I like watching it rise and brown through the oven door. Doesn't it look yummy?!? MMmmmmm....

Here is the bread...all cooled and ready to eat. I don't bake very often, but when I do it usually comes out pretty good. :)

2 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

YUM! The bread looks so good!

Speaking of baking, congratulations on your little bun!!! :)

Kyle said...

looks delicious


-kyle
www.ArtSavvy.com