Saturday, October 10, 2009

My "new" typewriter...

This is Before:


I had to protect the keys:


This is After:

I decided that the white was too boring for me. I like my things to be colorful.
I realized one day (by accident) that my homemade spray ink stuck to the metal really well. (I am really messy when it comes to art and I don't protect things as I should)!! So, I sprayed it pink first and then I sprayed it with blue on top. I really like how it came out a purplish color!!


What do you think?!? Isn't it so cute? I love it!! :)

5 comments:

  1. That is a very beautiful typewriter you have added colour to! My one still remains white, and untouched. It's actually turning into a grey old antique masterpiece at this very moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very cool. And I really like that shade of purple.

    Alma

    ReplyDelete
  3. What will you do with your typewriter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! Thanks for reminding us that we can embellish anything!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)