Friday, October 30, 2009

Kreativ Blogger award...



Lynda from Butterfly Dreams gave me this blog award yesterday. Thank you so much Lynda!!!

Here are the rules:
1 Thank the person who gave you the award
2 Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3 Link the person who nominated you.
4 Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.

1. I like to watch cartoons.
2. I would like to be a runner/jogger, but I'm too lazy.
3. I wish I could sleep late, but I always wake up early.
4. I love music.
5. I watch infomercials.
6. I have lots of allergies.
7. I don't like bad weather.

5. Nominate 7 "Kreative Bloggers".
This task is the hardest for me to do. I can't nominate just 7 (it would be impossible). I read so many different blogs that all deserve this award. So, I am giving this award to everyone who wants it!! Thanks again Lynda!!!

1 comment:

I love hearing comments from everyone! Thank you for taking the time to post one!! :)